Monday, May 12, 2008

2007-2008: Fifth studio album


Eminem called into New York radio station Hot 97 during a 50 Cent interview and confirmed he is hard at work on his first studio album in three years. He said, "I'm always working -- I'm always in the studio.
It feels good right now, the energy of the label. For a while, I didn't want to go back to the studio ... I went through some personal things. I'm coming out of those personal things [and] it feels good." And though he jokingly said he'd release the new CD "tomorrow", there is no official release date, according to Interscope.

Dr. Dre said in September 2007 that he will devote two months to work on Eminem's new highly-anticipated album, saying "We'll be trying to get his thing done and work on a few things on my own project".

Eminem has been added to the line-up for the former South Africa President’s milestone celebrations at London’s Hyde Park after Queen rocker Brian May persuaded him to come out of retirement. A source said: “Brian contacted Eminem’s management but never expected him to agree. It’s going to be explosive stuff and it’s certainly a big stage to make his comeback.”

No comments: